Event: 5G IS NOW
28/09/2021 in Port of Zeebrugge
We're overloaded with information about 5G. It is a hot topic, because it is completely adaptable to the needs of your company and is seen as the solution for business-critical communication. Citymesh wants to make this concrete and therefore organises a 5G exhibition where new technological applications are demonstrated.
Is 5G still a vague term and are its possible solutions for your company still unclear? During this event, digitisation/automation is the central theme. Various technology companies will demonstrate their existing and future use cases for an industry with 5G.
Petra De Sutter
Minister van Telecommunicatie
Mitch De Geest
Brussels Airport Company
Port of Zeebrugge
Everything you need to know:
What is 5G IS NOW?
5G IS NOW is a technology fair organised by Citymesh. This is a full-day programme aimed at providing information about digitalisation using 5G and private networks for companies in various markets. You get the opportunity to network with professionals and take part in demonstrations that highlight the applications of a private network with 5G. You will receive an answer to the following questions:
- What are the advantages of 5G is opposed to other connectivity solutions?
- How can you use 4G and 5G to optimise business activities?
- How can you collect more information about your company's performance in real time?
September 28, 2021, from 10:30 AM
ABC Tower, Port of Zeebrugge
What does the programme look like?
The event is opened in the morning by Petra De Sutter, minister of Telecommunication, followed by talks from industry experts and decision-makers, both in the morning and in the afternoon. You can consult the full program below.
In addition to these expert talks, there is a technology fair throughout the day (from 10:30 to 18:00), where you can experience 5G technology from up close with practical use cases and demos by exhibitors. These are focused on the applications of 5G in several fields, such as
- Industry: connected machines, data collection, autonomous vehicles
- Transport and logistics: smart devices, autonomous vehicles and preventing blind spots
- Healthcare: data in real time, so that decisions can be made faster, remote healthcare support
- Offshore: drones as a service, autonomous water vessels, AR/VR and other wearables, so that communication between onshore and offshore is more efficient
- Entertainment: drones as a service, ticketing and payment systems to improve the operations during events
How to sign up?
Fill out the form to sign up for 5G IS NOW.
Now this is it.
Time for action.
Our collaboration starts here! Get in touch with one of our network professionals and tell us your plans. Together, we will select the best possible solution so your organisation can reach new heights!