Connected Assets Expert
Connected Assets Expert
Citymesh is looking for an enthusiastic Connected Assets Expert (m/f).
As an expert you work in the 'Connected Assets' team and together with your colleagues you are responsible for testing, evaluating and implementing solutions that our customers deploy on top of their private wireless networks based on 4G, 5G and/or WiFi technology. These solutions are both our own solutions as well as partners' products. These can range from PTx solutions for communication, over AI-based identification of people and objects to IoT sensors that connect to our networks.
Your task as an expert is, together with your colleagues in the team, to get to know all the solutions thoroughly, to evaluate them and to give the right advice to the customers. You will often be involved in the process with the customer to arrive at the right solution and implementation together, but you will also evaluate new solutions with your team.
Our customers include ports, airports, terminal operators, governments, logistics companies,...
Your function will consist of the following tasks:
- You build up a good understanding of the ins and outs of our own connected assets solutions and those of our partners
- You support the market experts and our customers in defining the right solution for their problem by:
- Defining the question properly, by actively questioning the prospect
- Selecting the right solution from our own range, and that of our partners
- Presenting this solution to the customer in a clear manner
- Building the business case together with the customer based on the USP's of the solution
- Scoping the project so that it is clear for each party what is and is not included
- In collaboration with the sales operations team, writing all this down in a clear proposal with accompanying pricing
- You will work under the supervision of the Connected Assets Manager
- You will discuss the progress of the work in a team context, report problems and actively think about possible solutions
- You will supervise the implementation of the project from a solutions point of view
- You contribute to the expansion of the Connected Assets offering by initiating or qualifying potential solutions/partnerships
- You provide input from the market as feedback for the optimisation of our offering and our roadmaps
- You give input to Marketing concerning connected assets solutions and how they can be used in a specific market
- Very easy to reach workplace with flexible working hours
- A flat company structure with short communication lines
- A young and dynamic work environment with a focus on innovation
MUST HAVES QUALITIES & TALENTS
- Passion for all things digital, eager to learn
- Fluent in customer contact
- Planned and structured worker
- Professional bachelor or higher (applied computer science, system and network management, electronics-ICT, ...)
- Basic knowledge in the domain of wireless technologies (4G/LTE - 5G/NR - WiFi n/ac/ax, LPWAN) and IT hardware (smartphones, PTT devices, IoT hardware, sensors)
- Hands-on experience with sensors, electronics, PTT/PTV, drones
- Someone with an independent working and thinking level
- A flexible and motivated person
- You are not afraid of a challenge, take initiative and adapt quickly
- You like to work in a team but you are not afraid to follow up on an assignment independently
- Experience with a (telecom) operator or IT service provider is a plus
Little experience but ready to immerse yourself in all types of connected assets? Do not hesitate to apply.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
We offer you an opportunity to work for an innovative employer, where we greatly value your own contribution and believe in the growth of each of our employees.
Do you like working with a young and dynamic team, do you like growth opportunities tailored to everyone's needs, flexible work schedules and a diverse range of tasks? Then Citymesh is definitely for you.
- A contract for an indefinite period
- A correct gross salary according to knowledge and/or experience, supplemented with fringe benefits
- Nice colleagues
- Casual atmosphere
LEAD THE WAYHave we piqued your interest? Do not hesitate and apply today for this vacancy via the form below or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now this is it.
Time for action.
Our collaboration starts here! Get in touch with one of our network professionals and tell us your plans. Together, we will select the best possible solution so your organisation can reach new heights!