Connected Assets Expert
Connected Assets Expert
As an expert, you will work in the 'Connected Assets' team and, together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for identifying and developing innovative solutions that our customers deploy on top of their private wireless networks based on 4G, 5G and/or WiFi technology.
These solutions are on the one hand own developments but are also products of partners. These can range from PTx solutions for communication, over AI-based identification of people and objects to IoT sensors that connect to our networks.
Your function will include the following tasks:
- You will build a good understanding of the ins and outs of our own connected assets solutions and those of our partners.
- You realise maximum potential by helping our sales and customers define the right solution for their problem.
- Presenting this solution to the customer in a clear way
- Keeping the service catalogue up to date, when new solutions are added
- Scoping the project so that it is clear to each party what is and is not included
- Investigate the commercial and technical feasibility of a new solution
- Establishing partnerships to bring the new solution to market
- Guide the implementation of the new solution, including first pilot project
- Scaling up the solution to a mature solution within Citymesh, including documentation and training to both (pre)sales and operations
You work under the direction of the Connected Assets Manager:
- You will discuss the progress of the work in team, report problems and actively think about possible solutions
- You supervise the implementation of the project from a solutions point of view
- You contribute to the expansion of the Connected Assets offering by initiating or qualifying potential solutions/partnerships
- You provide input from the market as feedback for the optimisation of our offering and our roadmaps
- You give input to Marketing regarding connected assets solutions and how they can be used in a specific market
- A very easily accessible place of employment with extremely flexible working hours;
- A flat company structure with short lines of communication;
- A young and dynamic work environment.
MUST HAVES QUALITIES & TALENTS
- You speak fluent Dutch
- Experience in IT project management;
- Knowledge of networks, IP technology, ... Experience in the IoT sector is a plus, but above all the drive and commitment must be present;
- Pro-active thinking with both the customer and the company;
- Converting the wishes of the customer into the right solutions.
NICE TO HAVES
- Knowledge of the market: 4G, 5G, NB-IoT, SigFox, cloud, internet and VPN.
- Good knowledge of French and English.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Someone with an independent working and thinking level who:
- Communicates very fluently and clearly and is able to sell the right solutions to the customer;
- Is flexible and motivated;
- Is not afraid of a challenge, takes initiative and dares to think and act out of the box;
- Likes to work in a team but can follow up an assignment independently.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you an exceptional opportunity to work for an innovative employer, where we highly value individual contributions and believe in the growth of each of our employees.
Do you like working with a young and dynamic team, do you like growth opportunities tailored to each individual, flexible work schedules and a diverse range of tasks? Then Citymesh is definitely for you.
- A contract for an indefinite period;
- A correct gross salary depending on knowledge and/or experience, supplemented with extra-legal benefits;
- Great colleagues;
- Casual atmosphere
LEAD THE WAY
Have we piqued your interest? Do not hesitate and apply today for this vacancy via the button below or via email@example.com.
Now this is it.
Time for action.
Our collaboration starts here! Get in touch with one of our network professionals and tell us your plans. Together, we will select the best possible solution so your organisation can reach new heights!