Citymesh NV is looking for an enthusiastic Infrastructure Expert (m/f).
In the function of Infrastructure Expert you are part of the 'Operations Team' and work on challenging ICT projects. You help preparing the projects as well as the installation on site. Furthermore, you will be involved in technical pre-sales activities (survey, technical analysis, ...) and you are responsible for the relationship with technical partners.
Your job will include the following tasks:
- You are active on a daily basis in the execution of our projects and events, from the preparation to the final delivery.
- You know how to convert good preparations into a successful project/event.
- You contribute to the quality and safety policy at the sites.
- You work under the direction of the project leader.
- You discuss the progress of the work in a team context, report problems and actively think about possible solutions.
- Quality of work is a priority for you.
- You like a job with a lot of variety in a technological working environment.
- You can respond to on-the-field problems and, where necessary, be creative in solving them.
- You like to work in a team but you are not afraid to follow up on an assignment independently.
MUST HAVES QUALITIES & TALENTS
- You speak fluent Dutch
- You have completed a practical training in electricity (BA4/BA5)
- You obtained a diploma of secondary education with Specialisation Year (7th year)
- You have no fear of heights
- You have a minimum of product knowledge: type of cabling (COAX, Copper and fibre), WiFi network and related systems knowledge (no configuration but on the field testing of the online nature of the network)
- You are able to follow and interpret instructions
- You can recognise patterns and you are solution oriented
- You have a high stress resistance
- You do not suffer from colour blindness
- You have a driving licence B or BE
NICE TO HAVE
- VCA training
- Certificate of height work and/or scaffolding construction (training)
- Experience with wireless communication (wireless, microwave, P2MP, ...)
- Experience with data cabling
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you a great opportunity to work for an innovative employer (full time employment), where we highly value personal input and believe in the growth of each of our employees.
Do you like working with a young and dynamic team, do you like growth opportunities tailored to each individual, flexible work schedules and a diverse range of tasks? Then Citymesh is definitely for you.
- An open-ended contract (40-hour workweek with 12 ADV days)
- A correct gross salary depending on experience, supplemented with extra-legal benefits
- Working from Oostkamp as a base
- Nice colleagues
- Informal atmosphere
LEAD THE WAY
Have we piqued your interest? Do not hesitate and apply today for this vacancy via the button below or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now this is it.
Time for action.
Our collaboration starts here! Get in touch with one of our network professionals and tell us your plans. Together, we will select the best possible solution so your organisation can reach new heights!