Senior Network Expert
Senior Network Expert
Citymesh NV is looking for an enthusiastic Senior Network Expert.
In the function of Network Expert you are part of the 'Operations Team' and work on challenging ICT projects. You will assist in the preparation of projects, manage networks and related computer environments, including system and application software, hardware and configurations.
You are also the Infrastructure Experts' point of contact for issues in the field and will proactively detect possible issues in the network.
Your function will consist of the following tasks:
- You are responsible for next-level incident response (level 2) Network Design & troubleshooting
- You will assist in determining the optimal network design and configuration together with the solutions expert and infrastructure expert
- You implement the network design & configuration in cooperation with the infrastructure expert & project manager
- You design, configure and test network software, computer hardware and operating system software.
- You help troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve hardware, software and other network and system problems.
- Troubleshooting - You can quickly grasp a problem and propose the right solution. The fact that you can think in concepts and quickly make abstractions out of concrete events makes you all the more quick and astute.
- You are interested in the possibilities of 5G
- Quality of work is a priority for you.
- You like a job with a lot of variety in a technological working environment.
- You can respond to on-the-field problems and, where necessary, be creative in solving them.
- You like to work in a team but you are not afraid to follow up on assignments independently.
MUST HAVE QUALITIES & TALENTS
- You speak fluent Dutch
- You have a Bachelor's degree (in ICT, system network management, ...) and a first job experience.
- You have a strong analytical mind and can interpret monitoring results
- You are able to draw up reports to be included in the internal Support Manual
- You have (basic) knowledge of the WiFi network and related systems (no configuration but on the field testing of the online nature of the network)
- You are service oriented
- You have a practical attitude and are solution oriented
- You dare to take initiative and are not easily satisfied
- You have a high stress resistance
- You have a driving licence B
- You can communicate fluently in French and English
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with wireless communication (wireless, microwave, P2MP,...)
- Interest in new technologies such as 5G
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you a great opportunity to work for an innovative employer (full-time employment), where we highly value personal input and believe in the growth of each of our employees.
Do you like working with a young and dynamic team, do you like growth opportunities tailored to each individual, flexible work schedules and a diverse range of tasks? Then Citymesh is definitely for you.
- An open ended contract (40-hours workweek with 12 ADV days)
- A correct gross salary depending on experience, supplemented with extra-legal benefits
- Working from Oostkamp as a base
- Nice colleagues
- Informal atmosphere
LEAD THE WAY
Have we piqued your interest? Do not hesitate and apply today for this vacancy via the button below or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now this is it.
Time for action.
Our collaboration starts here! Get in touch with one of our network professionals and tell us your plans. Together, we will select the best possible solution so your organisation can reach new heights!