Citymesh is looking for an experienced Manager for its PMO team.
In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring, reporting and overseeing projects of our PMs within Citymesh.
It is your responsibility to create a clear framework. You are available to your team for interpersonal, technical, as well as organisational and logistical issues.
You will provide leadership and implement clear proven methodologies to ensure the project management Team works together optimally for fast and efficient delivery of our projects.
- Guiding PMs in implementing processes and aligning with end-to-end planning and delivery processes for all projects.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on budget, within programme and with an excellent customer experience.
- In doing so, you guard the motivation of your team and provide a clear and trusted framework for this.
- Coaching to encourage a high-performance mindset and foster a learning environment that triggers the right energy.
- Optimise processes, metrics.
- Be responsible for continuous improvement and evaluation of the PM team against best practices and KPIs, to provide excellent customer experience to both internal and external customers.
- Monitoring PM change activities closely and collaborate with other departments by aligning processes and documentation.
- Elaborate clear standardised reporting.
- Establish a process for prioritising projects
- Ensure effective reporting on all programmes and projects and that quality and delivery guarantees are in place.
- Ensuring implementations and training of your department.
- A proven experience in Project Management in a similar service (Telecom, ICT, SAAS products...), ideally about 5 years.
- An experience in leading and managing a team, and in implementing methodologies, processes and structure of a PMO team.
- You can manage stakeholders proactively and can build credibility, trust and rapport at all levels within an organisation.
- Strategic planning and decision-making.
- Building and leading a successful team, including staffing, coaching and mentoring.
- Customer and quality focus.
- Communication, interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Effective decision-maker and strong problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter and critical thinker.
- Motivates the team to work together as efficiently as possible.
- Ability to make accurate and effective decisions at PMO and project level.
- You are forward-thinking and able to take initiative and identify potential gaps in programmes, resources, budgets and skills and make recommendations for improvement.
- Relevant PMO qualifications (Prince2, PMbok, ITIL, etc.)
- Customer-oriented mindset that consistently seeks to improve the experience for both internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of Project Operations or other specific project tooling is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you an exceptional opportunity to work for an innovative employer, where we highly value ownership and believe in the growth of each of our employees.
Do you like working together with a young and dynamic team, love growth opportunities tailored to everyone's needs, flexible work schedules and a diverse range of tasks? Then Citymesh is definitely for you.
- An open-ended contract;
- Competitive remuneration based on your knowledge and/or experience, complemented by fringe benefits;
- Nice colleagues;
- Casual atmosphere
Are you interested in our company and ready for a unique experience? Then don't hesitate and apply for this vacancy today via the button below or at email@example.com.
Now this is it.
Time for action.
Our collaboration starts here! Get in touch with one of our network professionals and tell us your plans. Together, we will select the best possible solution so your organisation can reach new heights!