Project Manager Walloon Brabant region
Project Management Walloon Brabant region
As Project Management, you will work closely with fellow Project Management Experts, the Planning Manager, and the Infrastructure Director.
You are and will be the indispensable administrative and organisational support for the development of the networks and structures.
Your role will include the following tasks:
- You will support the execution of our projects, from preparation to final delivery.
- You know how to turn good preparation into a successful project development.
- You will help build quality and safety policies on the sites.
- You will discuss work progress as a team, report problems, and actively think about possible solutions.
- You will work with local authorities.
- You will collaborate on European processes.
- Work quality is a priority for you.
- You have communication and organisational skills.
- You like a job with a lot of variety in a technological work environment.
- You are open to continuously improving your own knowledge and skills but also enjoy sharing your knowledge with colleagues.
- You can respond to on-site issues and be creative in solving problems where necessary.
- You are not afraid to negotiate with subcontractors and/or suppliers.
- You are not afraid to go into the field to provide technical support.
- You can motivate and manage people.
- You like working in a team but following up an assignment independently does not scare you off.
MUST-HAVE QUALITIES & TALENTS
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably technical) or several years’ experience in an equivalent position.
- Knowledge of electricity and basic ICT.
- Knowledge of general computing.
- Experience with European processes.
- French-speaking and knowledge of Dutch and English.
- Driving licence B/BE.
- A good sense of initiative and contribution.
- Sharp acumen.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you an exceptional opportunity to work (full-time) for an innovative employer, where we highly value ownership and believe in the growth of each of our employees.
Do you like working in a young and dynamic team? Do you like tailored growth opportunities, flexible work schedules, and a diverse range of tasks? Then Citymesh is definitely for you.
- An open-ended contract (40-hour work week with 12 ADV days)
- A competitive gross salary based on experience, supplemented with fringe benefits
- Working from Oostkamp as a base of operations
- Nice colleagues
- A casual atmosphere
Are you interested in our company and ready for a unique experience? Then don’t hesitate and apply for this vacancy today via the button below or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now this is it.
Time for action.
Our collaboration starts here! Get in touch with one of our network professionals and tell us your plans. Together, we will select the best possible solution so your organisation can reach new heights!