Senior Market Expert
Senior Market Expert - Sales & Marketing
Citymesh NV is looking for an enthusiastic, sharp and innovative Senior Market Expert.
As Senior Market Expert, you are the customer's point of contact. You find your drive in connecting with customers, building relationships and realising opportunities. Your communication skills and solution-oriented manner will ensure that you take our number of clients to the next level. Your experience adds to the dynamic atmosphere of the team and so you draw less experienced colleagues into developing their skills.
As a communicator and customer-focused Sales, you know the value of collaborating across various departments. After all, the Sales story does not end for you with a signed order, but the entire "customer-experience" is important to you. Therefore, working closely with the Pre Sales Team, Solutions Team, Operations Team and Service Delivery Manager is a must.
Together with the Market Manager, you monitor the market, strive to achieve the objectives but, above all, every opportunity is a goal to be achieved for you. This is how you create your impact on the expansion of Citymesh.
- a very easily accessible place of employment with extremely flexible working hours;
- a flat company structure with short lines of communication;
- a young and dynamic working environment.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You want to vouch for innovation. You do this by maintaining a strong and long-term relationship with current and new customers. You understand the essence of budgets and targets and strive to over-chieve them.
Our core business is in your appearance: you take pride in the products and the company you represent. You are results-oriented, a hard worker and naturally want to help others.
You will step into a rapidly evolving and ambitious company and actively help to further professionalise our organisation.
You don't see obstacles, you see opportunities.
MUST HAVES QUALITIES & TALENTS
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree such as e.g. TEW or Commercial Sciences. If you don't have the degree but have Wi-Fi and networking experience and can combine that with the necessary enthusiasm and conviction, that can also be considered;
- You like to research the market and thus determine the sales strategy to customers;
- You guarantee to meet targets and build relevant networks;
- By closely monitoring market trends, listening to customer needs and your regular coordination with the Solutions Teams, you will contribute to continuous innovation and improvement of the product range;
- You have a (very) good knowledge of French and English.
NICE TO HAVES
- You have a good knowledge of Wi-Fi and wireless networks or can quickly familiarise yourself with these;
- You are a thinking partner for the various departments;
- You can make the customer see what solutions they need and feel their needs;
- You are a fluent speaker but you go beyond the mere sales part of the job by following up with the customer during installations as well as in the post-sales process;
- You take pride in the solutions you can offer.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you an exceptional opportunity to work for an innovative employer, where we highly value ownership and believe in the growth of each of our employees.
Do you like working together with a young and dynamic team, love growth opportunities tailored to everyone's needs, flexible work schedules and a diverse range of tasks? Then Citymesh is definitely for you.
- An open-ended contract;
- Competitive remuneration based on your knowledge and/or experience, complemented by fringe benefits;
- Nice colleagues;
- Casual atmosphere.
LEAD THE WAY
Are you interested in our company and ready for a unique experience? Then don't hesitate and apply for this vacancy today via the button below or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now this is it.
Time for action.
Our collaboration starts here! Get in touch with one of our network professionals and tell us your plans. Together, we will select the best possible solution so your organisation can reach new heights!