Senior Network Expert
Senior Network Expert
Citymesh is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Network Expert (m/f).
In the position of Senior Network Expert, you are part of the Operations Team and work on challenging ICT projects. You will assist in the preparation of projects, manage networks and related computing environments, including system software, application software, hardware and configurations.
You are also the Infrastructure Experts' point of contact for issues in the field and will proactively detect possible issues in the network.
Your function will consist of the following tasks:
- You are responsible for higher-level incident response (level 3) Network Design & troubleshooting
- You will assist in determining optimal network design and configuration together with the Solution Expert and Infrastructure Expert
- You implement the network design and configuration in cooperation with the Infrastructure Expert and Project Manager
- You design, configure and test network software, computer hardware and operating system software
- You help in troubleshooting, identifying and resolving hardware, software and other network and system problems
- Very easy to reach workplace with flexible working hours
- a flat company structure with short lines of communication
- a young and dynamic work environment with a focus on innovation
MUST HAVES QUALITIES & TALENTS
- You have a bachelor degree (in ICT, network management, ...) and at least 5 years of experience. If you have more than 5 years of relevant experience as a Network Expert, you can also apply
- You can quickly understand a problem and propose the right solution. The fact that you can think in concepts and quickly make abstractions of concrete events makes you all the more quick and astute
- You have a strong analytical mind and can interpret monitoring data
- You can respond to on-the-field problems and, where necessary, be creative in solving them
- You like working in a team but you are not afraid to follow up on an assignment independently
- You have (basic) knowledge of WiFi networks and related systems (no configuration but on-the-field testing of the online status of the network). Interest in the possibilities of 5G is an advantage
- You can give instructions and follow up projects within the team
- You develop new use cases and help to further optimise our internal processes
- You are service-oriented and dare to take initiative
- You are practical and solution-oriented
- You have a driving licence B
- You can communicate fluently in French and English
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
We offer you an opportunity to work for an innovative employer, where we greatly value your own contribution and believe in the growth of each of our employees.
Do you like working with a young and dynamic team, do you like growth opportunities tailored to everyone's needs, flexible work schedules and a diverse range of tasks? Then Citymesh is definitely for you.
- A contract for an indefinite period
- A correct gross salary according to knowledge and/or experience, supplemented with fringe benefits
- Nice colleagues
- Casual atmosphere
LEAD THE WAYHave we piqued your interest? Do not hesitate and apply today for this vacancy via the form below or via email@example.com.
Now this is it.
Time for action.
Our collaboration starts here! Get in touch with one of our network professionals and tell us your plans. Together, we will select the best possible solution so your organisation can reach new heights!